Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The right way to do it!

Last night, I went to bed at 11:30. This morning, I got out of bed at 6:30 (a little earlier than usual, but no big deal). Not too bad I think. That's seven hours. But before I exclaimed with joy to Mike, that I slept through the night, I remembered to ask him first if I got up with the kids at all. You see, in the past, I've been known to do strange things in my sleep.

So was the case last night. Mike informed me that I got up and took care of Leah who was crying. Then I went into the computer room where Mike was playing a game and told him to go to bed because it was late. Finally I went back to bed. I don't remember doing any of that. I must have been sleep-walking.

I LOVE it!! It's great. I can tend my children, reprimand my husband, and sleep all at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. I just wish I would have cleaned the bathroom while I was at it.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

that is really funny. It made me laugh, so thank you!

Kevin said...

I've been known to hit people with pillows or say confusing things, but nothing too productive. You should teach the rest of us to do that!