Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a big day for Noah



As of today, Noah is binki free! Of course, this major life change wasn't his idea. He was very loudly opposed to it at the beginning of nap time today, but it was time to say goodbye. Fortunately, he only cried for it for about a minute and then he was out. We knew that once he had a name for it and was able to ask for it, he was getting too attached, so we had to act! The worst part is, I still have 6 or 7 binkis left! I'm not planning on saving them, but I don't want to just throw them away. They're so cute and it feels like I'm wasting money somehow. Well, it's too late now. There's no going back. I'm sure he'll be just fine.... and so will I.


By the way, the above picture was taken this morning. It's the last time Noah will ever have a binki in his mouth (unless he has a hidden stash, which wouldn't surprise me). You can tell from the look on his face that he thinks I'm crazy for taking a picture of him first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Thats awesome! Can I send Isabelle to you and can you take her choochoo away? I have a feeling she's going to cry for more then a minute.