Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good Mom Moment

I did St. Patrick's Day crafts with Noah and Leah for an hour and a half today. This good mom moment did happen to come after a bad mom moment, which was letting them watch TV for 3 hours while I did stuff. I always feel bad when I do that, but it just has to happen sometimes.

Noah's crafty projects consisted mostly of him cutting paper with safety scissors. That's his favorite thing to do and so I let him snip away.




Leah on the other hand is a bit more colorful. First she made a picture of a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Then she made a heart flower out of paper and a popsicle stick. Finally, I printed some leprechaun coloring pages off the internet for her to color.





Now don't think I didn't participate!! I also created a rainbow and pot of gold picture as well as completed two coloring pages. I like to color too, you know.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

But do you hang your own coloring pages on the fridge if they are really good? By the way Leah is ADORABLE in that picture. I love the green shirt and cute hair. She must have a really good mom!