Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today, Naomi is...

9 months old!!

I couldn't find her cute "9 months" shirt this morning.  I'm really sad about that.  So I put her in this outfit instead.  She's still cute though.  Here's her list of accomplishments:
  • Crawl
  • Sit up
  • Pull herself up on furniture or people to a standing position
  • Kind of walk along the furniture (I think she'll be walking soon)
  • Grew two teeth
  • Wave hello and goodbye
  • Squirm away from a diaper change in 2 seconds
She loves to eat.  She loves taking a bath.  She loves playing with baby dolls (because they don't mind when she pokes them in the eyes, pulls their hair or chews on their faces).  She loves playing with her brothers and sister.  And of course, she loves Mommy and Daddy (but she loves Mommy the best).

3 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

What a cutie. We'll have to keep these two apart a little longer. I don't want Naomi teaching Alice bad habits like walking! I'm just getting used to the army crawl! :)

Wynne said...

What a happy, smiley adorable little girl!!

A Wink and a Smile said...

i don't know if i can say she's cute WITHOUT her 9 months onesie. just kidding! she's adorable!