Sunday, October 12, 2014

Leah got baptized!

A few weeks ago, on September 27th, Leah was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We were blessed to have lots of family members there to support Leah and show their love for her.  Unfortunately, not everyone that loves Leah could be there.  For those people, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures from that day so, hopefully, they can get a taste of the happy feeling we had.



This is the best picture I could get of all the cousins that were present.  9 out of 10 facing the camera is pretty good.



These are all the baptized cousins.  Aren't their faces so beautiful?



I had to include some pictures of the food, just because.




Unfortunately, most of the pictures of the people who were there were out of focus.  Fortunately, we all enjoyed the day.  I felt the Spirit all day long.  I just felt happy.

No comments: