Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another squishy, white, bundle of chubb

As some of you may have noticed, there are two new additions to the Bell Blog and both of them are baby related. That's right....I am PREGNANT. The baby is due July 21st. We're really excited. So please, enjoy watching the baby countdown along with me. Also, vote on what you think the gender of our third bundle of chubb will be. If you want, vote several times. That will make me think there are lots of people who read my blog, and thus make me feel good. I know I shouldn't base my general emotional status on something as simple as how many people read my blog, but I do. I'm irrational and emotionally fragile by nature. Being pregnant only hightens those flaws. You know what else makes me feel good? When people comment on my postings. Hintedy-hint-hint. I'll keep you posted on any updates. Now get commenting and voting!

6 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I'll comment on your blog, I know how much I love it when people comment on mine (thank you Becca). I love the countdown, you'll have to let me know how you added that to your blog (maybe I'll copy you :) As for the gender of the newest Bell, I'm going boy. If only because it would really annoy Will (in a "I love my sister and I'm glad at least someone gets to have boys" way).

Kevin said...

Well, I think you'd be happy to know that both Talyn & I regularly check your blog! I vote girl, but probably because I'm so excited about our own sweetheart.

Shaina said...

I voted boy because your son loves me more than your daughter does right now. I think Mike voted girl for a similar reason. But baby Leah is starting to warm up to me. In the end your kids always turn out pretty cute anyway. Must be those Burgoyne genes.

Sarah said...

I think it'll be another boy - Eli needs a brother to pick on and leave Leah alone!

Shannon Martino said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I voted girl - why, because girls are cute. OK, I am biased because all I have is a girl, but whatever.

Beth schell said...

Super duper congratulations! Oh my heavens... three kids sounds like more than two hands can handle!