Thursday, April 23, 2009

Total Makeover!

Noah had his first haircut yesterday. After 9 months, it was finally time. He was surprisingly good. The hardest part was just getting him to sit still. All he wanted to do was look at the clippers. He did much better than his older brother who screamed and cried the entire time I cut his hair. Here are the before and after pictures:

Before



After



It's like looking at a totally different baby. He looks months younger, don't you think? Yes, I did cut his hair although I know it doesn't look like I did. There was quite a bit to take off. I think it looks better now and I probably won't have to cut it again for another nine months.

1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see how Noah and Isabelle interact when we get together next month.