Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Super Becca

If I had a super power, it would be the SUPER SNAP!!! Don't know what that is? Don't know what it does? Well, let me tell you......it's an all powerful snap. If I had this power, all I would have to do is snap my fingers and I would be able to get any one's attention and they would do whatever I wanted them to do. Of course I would only use this for good, like getting Eli's attention and getting him to do his chores. Or, I would use it to get Leah's attention and make her stop smushing Noah. Get the idea? Good, now forget it. It's my power. I thought of it. You come up with your own!

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Like Mary Poppin uses to clean up the toys? That's cool!

Hannah said...

Last time I dressed up like a Super Hero I was the "Sparkler" who could clean anything to a shine with my genetically altered spit. At the time, I thought that was a kind of lame power. But, when I got home from the party I thought of how nice it would be if I just had to spit and everything became clean and tidy...