Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally Mike can read my mind!


Just a half hour ago, I was sitting at this very computer thinking, "I would really like some cookies right now." (I think that often actually, but I never get any) And I swear not 5 minutes later, my sweetheart walks in the door with a Macey's bag in his hand. At first I thought it was just full of medicine since he was just getting home from the doctor--he has bronchitis. So, I jokingly asked, "What do you have in the Macey's bag? Is it cookies?" Just then, he turned the bag around so I could see through the translucent plastic and behold in big letters "Chips Ahoy! CHUNKY"!!! Wholly crap, I was ridiculously excited and made all sorts of happy sounds. I gave him a big hug and kiss and the promptly helped myself to some chocolaty goodness. After reaching in the bag for my last cookie, I thanked him again and then promised to share the rest of the bag with the kids after dinner. After the kids each get a few cookies, the bag will magically disappear, never be seen or heard from again....that is except by me!!!!!

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Wow. You should test the mind reading on something like the dishes or the laundry and see if he picks up on that message too. If it works, you'll have to tell me how you do it!

The Tavares' said...

What a wonderful man!! Good job, Mike....you should talk to Ces :D