Friday, July 30, 2010

A glimpse into the future

A few Saturdays ago, Mike and I went with his brother and dad to an American Revival done by Glenn Beck. It was super cool and I'll have to post about it another time. But I saw something there that I thought was funny.

There were many people there in patriotic clothing, but one couple stood out to me. I saw them as we were walking into the Energy Solutions Arena (formerly known as the Delta Center) and then again on Trax on the way home. So, I snuck a picture of them. I thought their outfits were a bit over the top, but that's not what impressed me. I kind of felt like that's what Mike and I will look like in 50 years; we'll be a cute little old couple going to some crazy event. (except I think Mike will still have all his hair and I won't wear clothes like that) I see the resemblance, do you?

No comments: