Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Day after your Birthday Chubbs!!

Yesterday was Noah's birthday. I would have blogged about it then, but we were too busy having birthday fun. Here's how the day went:

Noah woke up,




and found balloons in the living room.


Noah practiced holding up two fingers and saying, "I'm two." It's harder than you think.




After he put on his special birthday outfit,



we went to the playground.




We had Mac and Cheese for lunch and then Leah and Noah helped me make the birthday cake.



Then it was present time. I think his favorite present the the set of two narnies (what he calls guns) Mike and I got him. They light up and make real lazer blast sounds. They can also be connected to form one mega lazer gun.


Then it was cake time. The nice thing about him turning 2 is that I got to choose what kind of cake to make. So of course, I made something really yummy.

He had a great day! We're so glad he's in our family!!

2 comments:

Becca Bell said...

This post says I posted it on the 15th, which is Noah's birthday, but I really didn't post it until the 16th. I'm not sure why it did that.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how can he be two already?? (which means Graham is almost 2) How did these little guys grow up so fast? He is a doll. I wish he could come over and play with my little guy. Happy Birhtday Noah!