Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I thought only girls did that

Yesterday, while I was talking on the phone with my attention toward the calendar, Noah decided to pick up the scissors from the table and play barber shop. He skillfully lopped off a chunk of hair, cutting a line into the top of his head.





I know this sort of thing is a bit of a rite of passage for girls. I cut some of my own hair when I was little, leaving an inch-long chunk on top of my head that stuck straight up for a very long time. I just didn't know boys felt the need to do this, too. Am I safe now that my littlest has done it and my older two should be old enough not to do it? I doubt it. At least Noah's getting lots of experience getting his hair cut. I buzzed it even shorter to get rid of the line. Fortunately, he's still cute!


4 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Maybe he was trying for a fashion statement : )

Sarah said...

What a cutie! At least it wasn't Leah! xoxo

A Wink and a Smile said...

That's how James' hair looks when I cut it. haha! I should come over and have you buzz James' as well. Noah is super cute!

annie said...

a may or may not STILL cut my own hair (but i'll never tell). at least he looks good with a buzz!