Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a fun thing

The other week, we learned about shapes. To reinforce the lesson, we did potato stamping. I think everyone has done this except me. So, I was really excited. It was just how I thought it would be: fun, but something you only need to do once. Here are the artists deep in the creative process:









My picture



You know the real reason why I'm homeschooling Leah is so that I can do all the fun crafts and art projects. It has nothing to do with her.



Noah's picture




Leah's picture


2 comments:

Ben said...

at first, i thought Noah was holding up a cupcake with a blue-icing triangle...kind of a let down. i love potatoes, but...

Uncle Ben

Wynne said...

Not only do I want to hug the stuffing out of Noah, I want to kiss each of those freckles on Leah's face! Now looking at those pictures, it seems like SOMEONE was hogging all the potatoes. Hmmm.....Anyway, good job Teach!