Monday, January 28, 2013

Holy construction paper, Batman!!

Noah loves to dress up like a pirate, a ninja, and a super hero.  Lately, he's been wanting me to make him a Batman helmet so he can be Batman.  I kept telling him I had no idea how to make one.  So, to make him happy, I made him a batterang (you know, the bat-shaped thing attached to rope that Batman throws so he can scale the side of a building; didn't you watch the 70's Batman TV series??).  Then the other day, I had a stroke of genius and figured out how to make him a Batman helmet out of construction papaer.  He was so happy!  He wore his outfit for hours, until he got a little too close to Naomi.  Apparently, she took his helmet off and ripped it.  He was devastated.  Darn that baby and her love of ripping paper!  I'll have to make one out of fabric some time soon.  Then perhaps he can combine all his costumes and become Pirate-Ninja-Batman. 


See the super tough, rainbow yarn attached to the batterang?  Noah likes to throw it up the banister and pretend to scale the side of the staircase.



This is his super hero pose.  Watch out super criminals!!

2 comments:

Wynne said...

EXCELLENT JOB!!! I'm ready to shine the bat signal so he will get over here! xoxo

Sarah said...

You're the best Momma ever! What a sweet boy batman! xo