Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Super Magical

Leah was such a lucky girl on Christmas Eve.  She lost a tooth which meant we got to have two magical visitors in one night: Santa and the Tooth Fairy!!  She was so excited!  She left a note out for the Tooth Fairy.  It said, "Dear tooth fairy I lost another tooth!  I am excited for something else to!  because I get peresents to! Love Leah"  (I copied it exactly)  Apparently, the Tooth Fairy likes to write notes back.  She wrote, "Great job pulling out that tooth!  You are so brave!  Love, the Tooth Fairy  P.S. I got to see Santa tonight.  He left you some cool presents!"



 Not only does the Tooth Fairy like to write notes, she also likes to do puzzles.  There was an unfinished puzzle left on the table that night, and in the morning, it was finished!  The kids think Santa might have helped too!

2 comments:

Wynne said...

What a fun house!

Sarah said...

She is such an adorable girl! Miss you! xo