Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm not good under pressure!!!

Okay, okay, I said I wouldn't do this, but I'm going to. I'm no good when it comes to peer pressure! So, I decided, since it's only a few days before I have my third baby, I would post a picture of my big belly. I have to say, this isn't too bad of a picture. I owe it all to my awesome husband for taking it for me. He got me at an angle that makes me look small. I have been told the past few weeks that I do look small, but I think it's mostly been coming from people who have never had babies before. I don't know. What do you think? Please leave a comment, no matter how harsh. I can take it. I just won't read the mean comments until after my hormones have settled down a bit after having the baby. Well, without further ado........

7 comments:

Michael said...

While I have not personally had babies before (due to the whole "being a guy" thing), I must agree with these other people who say you look small. Need proof? Look at the pic. No photoshop used, just straight pic as God intended. :) Hang in there these last few days!!!

The Mathews Family said...

I have to agree... you're small everywhere but your cute belly! I think you look beautiful! One question. Why aren't your lips puffy swollen and your nose spreading across your face like mine do at the end of pregnancy? Not fair! Good luck!!!
-Jessica

Shaina said...

Becca you look fantastic! (And I've even seen you in your cute maternity swimsuit.) I do think you look smaller than you did with Leah, but I must say I'm disappointed, I was hoping you'd have the baby on Friday so that I could win and, as your mom said, be the supreme best person of the year (or something like that.)

The Shane Gang said...

Way to go Becca..you posted a pic! You really do look small for being ready to burst! It was good to see you last night. Good luck with baby stuff and let me know if you need anything...anything at all!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I hate you! People who have never had children don't tell me I look small they just ask me if I'm having twins. O.K. I really don't hate you I'm just jealous :)

Kenny and Janelle said...

Whoa! You look ready to have a baby! Good luck w/the upcoming weeks, we will be thinking of you:)

Anonymous said...

I think you look absolutely adorable! You are big but not huge. I think we always feel huge when we are pregnant because we are so much bigger than our normal state. But I think you look beautiful. I hope I look that cute in 3 months :) I love ya, Miss Becca