Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memories

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought I was cool. It's a lot better than tagging, that's for sure! So I'm giving it a try and I can't wait to see what happens.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember going to the BYU football games with you when we were both sick and pregnant (you more sick than me, poor girl!) Good luck with your delivery! Hope it goes well!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

When we didn't know each other very well, we would always run into you and Eli at the Veterans pool. We were both pregnant and just trying to stay cool!

Keera said...

I remember when you and your husband were at my house and we were trying to write the ward play. We did pretty good but you didn't get to see the finished play because you were in labor. I hope as is well at your house.

Shaina said...

Way too many memories for me to choose from! But one of the first I have is from going to the dances in college. I remember hanging out with you and Holly and Janelle as you guys got down to the music and knew all of the hip hop songs and were just sooo cool. I felt like such a Utah nerd, but hoped you guys wouldn't notice!

Talyn said...

3 out of four having to do with bearing children. Coincidence?

Every time I see you you seem to have a smile on your face. It could be because I'm there, or it could be that you're a generally happy person. I vote for the second option.