Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our delicate little flower


I got to change Leah for bed this evening. After I removed her diaper, she took off, little jiggly butt and all. I managed to chase her back into Eli's room, where I had started the changing process. She went to climb up onto Eli's bed, but paused for a second. With her butt pointed toward Mike, she let out a poot, turned to him, smiled, and climbed the rest of the way into Eli's bed. Did she know what she was doing? Yes. Is this the first time she's ever done something like this? No. Is she proud of her ability to fart at the most opportune times? Who wouldn't be? For all you boys out there who have moms reading this post right now, I say to you, "Watch out!!" In a few years, Leah will be able to perfect her skill even more. So, whatever you do, DO NOT challenge her to a farting contest because you WILL lose!

3 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Haha, and I bet she will love reading this post 10 years from now. At dinner the other night, Natalya pooted and said "Haha, Poop!" And then in the car on the way to Logan she kept going, "Daddy, Daddy..." Until Trent finally answer and as soon as she did, she pooted and laughed. What is with these girls?

Sarah Burgoyne said...

That's hilarious. Just about 5 minutes ago I asked Madelynne a question, she looked at me, farted and then told me that her fart was answering yes! I'd blame the Burgoyne side but I have a sister or two that wouldn't be above such behavior :)

The Shane Gang said...

That is too funny. She looks a little mischievious in that picture! I love it! I hear someone is having a birthday! We need to get together soon!!