Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally a table my size

We just moved to a new place a few weeks ago. Since our old place came with a table, we didn't have one for a while after the big move. So, we improvised. This is what our dining room looked like yesterday morning. Mike and I sat on the little chairs and the older two kids sat on their stools. They liked it, but I didn't.
So, after much searching (about 6 stores worth) I finally found a table that would fit our family and not be ridiculously expensive. Thanks Ikea! And this is what our dining room looked like this morning. I wasn't sure about it in the store, but it was the best thing I could find for the price. Now, after it's all put together and set up, I think I really like it.

4 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I really really like it! I am excited you finally found one!

Shaina said...

Ooo I like! Can't wait to come try it out!

Kenny and Janelle said...

Very nice...i really dig it:) Have fun decorating your new place!

The Tavares' said...

I love the table! I really like dark wood. Do you like your new place?