Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silly Leah


One day while in PA, I witness Leah at her silliest. I was in the shower and heard the door open. My kids always come in the bathroom while I'm in there, so this was nothing new. I waited to hear some sort of potty noises, but instead I heard nothing. So I poked my head out of the far end of the shower and saw Leah dancing around with a paint brush. I had helped my mom paint the bathroom the night before and we left the supplies in there. Since she didn't see me, Leah continued in her play. After dancing, she picked up a container of spackle and shook it to hear what's inside. Since it didn't make a noise, she put it back down and then decided she was all done in the bathroom. But, there was one last thing she wanted to do. As she was backing out of the doorway and pulling the door shut, Leah pulled the doorknob close to her face. It almost touched her face when her tongue extended out of her mouth and licked the doorknob. That's when I decided to make my presence know by exclaiming, "LEAH, DON'T LICK THE DOORKNOB!!" Startled, she quickly scooted out the door, giggling all the way. Some day I hope to know what was going on in her head during those few moments. I bet it was fantastic!

No comments: