Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween: Part 2

This post is about the pre-trick-or-treating activities. First, we went to Mike's work to get candy. The employees were dressed up and gave out candy at their desks. There were some really great costumes. One of the best was my brother's costume. Can you guess what he is?


After getting some good candy, Eli went to school all dressed up. I got to go along later and help with the Halloween party. I read scary poems to the kids. I think they got a kick out of it. The best part of the party was when one of the other moms asked me if I was a college student there to help the teacher. I definitely took that as a complement. When I told her that I was actually a mom, she apologized and said that I just looked so young. Okay, enough of that, back to the kids...


I stayed after the party to watch the costume parade. I loved it, but it was too loud for Eli.

No comments: