Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

So, I literally just got home from the theater after seeing New Moon. The very first thing I said to Mike after walking in the door was, "BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" (that means I really liked it). It was great!!! It was funny and the acting was much better and there were special affects. Wow. I wanted to see it again right then, but the theater people said no. Oh well, I'll just have to see it again next week or something. Now, since it is almost 1am, I will go to bed, but watch out for another post about New Moon some time soon. I don't have the pictures from the pre-movie party yet. Oh yeah, that's right. There was a pre-party with themed goodies and a dress code!

3 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 12 MORE HOURS FOR ME!!! Totally worth waiting for Nasrin though. I CAN'T STAND IT!!! Can't wait to read your recap.. after I've seen it :)

HeatherD said...

I got premeire tickets on Thursday at 6pm. It was SOOOOOOOO FREAKIN', FLIPPIN good. I was the same way. I wanted to get in line for the midnight showing, but it was sold out. I am going again this week for sure. Most likely, it will be along, but I seriously don't care. There are so many haters out there, glad to know you love it too.

Hannah said...

I'm glad to hear that it was good! I read some bad reviews from critics. But what do they know, eh?

Now I just need to find a friend in my new town to go watch it with me...