Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just like one of the big kids...

Obviously, Eli always wears a backpack to the bus stop. Leah usually does too, just because she likes to pretend like she's going to school. (I worry that one of these days she's just going to hop right on the bus) Today, it was Noah's turn to wear a backpack to the bus stop. As we were heading out the door, he came up to me and said, "Mommy, Mommy," which means "do this for me". He says it to anyone he wants to have do something for him. In his little chubby hand, he was holding Leah's little, pink backpack. I knew right away what he wanted. So, I slipped it onto his shoulders and we were off and each one of the kids had a backpack. I guess now I need to invest in a little blue backpack so Noah's not walking around looking gender-confused. Or perhaps there might be a Grammy out there willing to make a Noah-sized one. Hintidy-hint-hint!



After conquering the small backpack, Noah decided to try out Leah's big one after we got back.



Not bad for a first-timer!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Noah is so cute! As are all of your children.
You are so lucky that you get to be with them
everyday. If you ever get tired of that, have
them pack up their backpacks and put them
on a bus to my house!