Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank my lucky stars....

....that while I read Breaking Dawn for the second time, I did not picture Robert Pattinson's face in my head. I don't find him attractive. He will never be "Edward" to me.

Oddly, when I read books, I don't picture the characters' faces. I can picture bodies, scenery, pretty much everything else, just not faces. I don't know why.

Going along with the Twilight theme, have you seen the official movie trailer for New Moon? Holy crap, I'm excited!!!! I had my doubts, but once I saw Jacob do his thing, I almost cheered. Leah was on my lap watching with me. She got excited too. Since then, every time I get on the computer, she asked me if we can watch the vampires. Do you think it's too soon for her to start reading the books?

1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I keep meaning to tell you that I'm the same way. I don't really see their faces either. I agree Robert Pattinson is really not that attractive, to bad....