Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I think I need to cut back on the crafty shows

I LOVE HGTV!!! It's pretty much the only channel I watch besides PBS and Disney. I call those shows my crafty shows. Sadly, I think it's time to cut back a bit. Why, you ask? Well, I think it's had a negative effect on my husband.

I got a new shower curtain recently. After I put it up, I asked Mike to look at it and tell me what he thought. All I was looking for was a "super cute" response. This is what I got instead, "Wow, that shower curtain really pops!! It's a real focal point in the room. What a great design element!"

The scariest thing is...he's right. Well, at least I think so. What do you think?



It's a fun, colorful shower curtain for the kids' bathroom. I just hope I haven't caused irreparable damage to Mike's masculinity by overexposure to crafty shows.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Uh oh. Mike and I ordered a shower curtain online yesterday after you came over. I think we ordered yours. There were 2 there that were similar and I guessed what one you had and ordered the other, but I think I guessed wrong. You don't mind do you? Leah will be happy - she already loves that we have the same soap.

The Tavares' said...

I love it!! He is so right!! :D

Grammy said...

Did he really say that?

Jenn said...

LOLOLOL!