Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What I did this weekend

We got to go on a bit of a vacation this past Labor Day weekend. We got to go down to Washington (a city near St. George) from Friday to Monday to hike and play. We were there with Mike's parents and brother, Dave and my brother Mike and his wife Shaina. We played games, hiked in Zion National park and went swimming. Here are some pictures from the super fun times!

Mike, Mike, Shaina, and I hiked the Narrows on Saturday. The water was cold and deep at parts, but it was so fun. It's one of the coolest places I've ever been. I highly recommend it!

The next day, everyone hiked the Narrows. Eli loved it, except when the water got really deep. Leah hated it!! Noah thought it was great and why wouldn't he? He got carried around in a really comfortable-looking backpack and he didn't have to touch the cold water.

On our last day, we only had enough time to go swimming, but that was okay. The adults had barely enough energy to get in the water. The kids, on the other hand, needed some help getting energy out before the drive home.

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of you in the water.

Kenny and Janelle said...

That looked super fun! I love seeing the pics of the kids and seeing the fun family vacations...What a great idea to go to the narrows!