Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My little Leah is 3!!



Yesterday was Leah's birthday!!! We had a great time. I stayed up way too late decoration our place so that she would wake up to balloons and pink streamers.

During the day, we just played with the balloons and did our usual stuff. Eli created some awesome, impenetrable balloon armor.

The real festivities began after dinner. We had family over for cake, ice cream, and presents. The most important thing is really the cake of course. I tend to let the kids pick cakes that are kind of tricky. This year, I gave Leah a choice and I'm so glad with the one she went with. The first choice was a cake with marshmallow flowers on it and the other choice was this:

A Polka Dot Cake!!!

I love it!! It's so cute and so easy. The dots are just M&M's (minis and regulars). It tasted great and was super easy. And clearly, she loved it!



We love this little girl. She's such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Baby Leah!!!


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Rebecca, It's like watching you grow up all over again except painful because Leah's out of reach for lovins-puvins-buvins! I miss you all so much I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!