Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love to see the temple



Before Christmas, we got to go to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see the lights. It was great! It felt good just to be walking around there. It was even better that two of my brothers and their families were with us as well. Unfortunately, not everyone had a good time (as you can see from the family picture). I feel happy when I look at the temple, especially knowing that my sweetheart and I got married there 6 1/2 years ago. Wow, that's a long time! I'm grateful I get to be with Mike, Eli, Leah, and Noah forever because I was married in the temple!

1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

The picture of you and Mike turned out soo well! I love the family picture Leah looks so happy. I'm sure it was the warm night air putting that smile on her face :) We'll have to go back the next time we go to UT, hopefully it won't be as packed.