Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh the HORROR!!!

The other day, I put Noah down for a nap. When I went to get him up after, Noah was gone and in his place was.....
Toilet Paper Roll Hand Boy



Okay, that might not be exactly true. I might have exaggerated a bit. Here's what really happened. I was going to the bathroom. Noah decided to pay me a visit. While he was in the bathroom with me, he discovered these toilet paper rolls in the garbage and managed to shove his big, chubby hands in them. I didn't help him at all. He's a smart cookie. He put his hands in them while they were propped up in the garbage can so he didn't have to use his fingers and could get both of them on. The funniest part is he really liked it. He kept them on for a while and didn't fuss one bit. He's a bit weird, but he does get brownie points for being creative!

1 comment:

Shaina said...

HAHAHAHA!

That's all I have to say.