Saturday, October 22, 2011

Exciting update!

We bought a townhouse!!



We are so glad to not be renting any more! Apartment life was getting old, so we decided we needed a change. We bought a townhouse just around the corner from our apartment and just moved about two weeks ago. So stay tuned for future posts about house updates and decorating projects. My list is long, but I'm excited to tackle it. I've already painted a bathroom and changed some light fixtures. Don't worry, I've taken before and after pictures. But you have to give me some time to post them. I haven't gotten all unpacked just yet. We've been here for two weeks and we have just a few boxes left to unpack.




We already unpacked Eli so he could go to school, much to his disappointment. I think he would have been happy sitting in a big box for a little more time. As for the other two, it's just easier to leave in their box. They get into less trouble that way.

1 comment:

The Tavares' said...

YAY!!! That's awesome, Miss Becca! I'm so happy for you. House owning is fun because you get to decorate anyway you want!! I can't wait to see pics. :) Love you guys!!