Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy belated 4th of July

I wasn't feeling good on the 4th, so I didn't take any pictures.  Fortunately, our neighborhood/ward had a little party on Saturday.  I was involved in quite a bit of it, so I had Mike take some pictures. 

I did some face painting and got to paint all three kids.  Leah was a butt, though, and wouldn't let me take her picture.  She got an ice cream cone on her face, in case you were wondering what she picked.



There was a little bike parade for the kids.  Our kids decorated their scooters with fun stuff from the dollar store.  Just a point of interest, the fun, sparkly stuff going up Eli's scooter is a nine-foot garland that he picked out.  He thought it was so cool that it was nine feet long.  He was amazed it was even taller than Daddy.  I hope he keeps it on for a while.  It would be cool to see how long it lasts.




 These two wanted to be in the front of the parade.


Noah wanted to be in the middle, near a mom he really likes.






1 comment:

Wynne said...

Very patriotic! Very cool!
~~Aunt Wynne