Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh and by the way...

Noah's 4!!!!

I didn't blog about it until now because I wasn't feeling that great that day.  That's because Naomi was on her way.  It was a major object of concern and prayer that I not have Naomi on or before Noah's birthday.  I didn't want them to share the day and I also didn't want to be in the hospital for Noah's big day.  So she nicely waited until the next morning to come.  Now we get to have two days of birthday parties every July.  How fun is that going to be?!?!?!

Here are a few pictures from the day:

The birthday person gets to pick their breakfast.  This is what Noah chose. 


See if you notice a theme in some of his presents.



He wanted blue cupcakes and strawberry ice cream for dessert.  I tried really hard to get him to choose something chocolately, but he wouldn't. 



Noah had a great day.  He turned 4 and the very next day became a big brother.  Those are two very exciting things!

1 comment:

Wynne said...

My big cutie pie!