Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Too bad it was a dream!

I had the best dream the other night. I dreamt that we were moving to a new place and got to register at Bed, Bath, and Beyond all over again. How cool would that be!?!?!?! In the dream, I found silverware just like the kind we already have, so I registered for more, since (in real life) we only have 8 sets. I don't know why I didn't think I would need more than 8 spoons, but I'm really regretting that choice now. I was really sad when I woke up to find that I didn't get to re-register! I think that every 5-10 consecutive years that you are able to stay married to the person, you should throw a party and you can register at whatever store you want and the guests bring you "Congratulations Gifts" from said store. What do you think?

1 comment:

Michael said...

The dream would be even cooler if done with soft lighting and the song "Dreamweaver" playing in the background. Yeah, that's the ticket.