Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

READ THIS BEFORE OPENING ANY MORE PACKAGES!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! THIS IS FOR REAL!!!

My "friend" ordered some pants online. When they came, they were in a huge, unmarked box. She thought it was odd, but pushed those thoughts aside. When she opened the package, she realized these were NOT the pants she ordered. She had made a terrible mistake. This is what was really inside:

What followed the opening of the package was nothing short of chaos! There was lots of screaming (see post "What it's like at our house") and running around. In just a few minutes, her entire house was covered in toys, pillows, crayons, etc. It took her hours to clean it all up, and she could only get to it after the package contents went to bed.

This is not a joke. This really happened to a "friend" of mine. So, next time you order something or receive any kind of package in the mail, DO NOT open it until you are sure it's the actual thing you ordered. Don't open any unmarked packages, especially if you hear giggling coming from inside!

6 comments:

Shaina said...

And now we're supposed to forward that story to everyone we know in the next 20 minutes so that they can be saved the same fate, right? And if we don't then horrible things will happen to us, we are denying our faith in God and the guilt will haunt us for the rest of our lives? I've heard these kind of stories before. I don't buy it.

The Shane Gang said...

You make me laugh. I think I would hug that package for ever and then return to sender...wink wink! Let's get together soon!

Michael said...

Just be glad "your friend's" shipper poked holes in the package BEFORE putting the contents inside. Eeesh! I still have nightmares about opening my mystery box....

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I'll keep my eyes open for anything strange.

The Favorite said...

I LOVE packages that giggle!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

You are coming dangerously close to not having one blog entry for the entire month of June, just thought you should know :)