Friday, October 10, 2008

Are you ready to RUMBLE!?!?!?!


What an intimidating face!

I took this picture of Noah today and thought, "If Noah were a professional wrestler, he would be the Green Monster, after the big green wall at Fenway Stadium." I had no really good reason for this name except that he's wearing all green and he's big and a little scary looking in the picture. So, for the rest of the day, or however much longer he's going to wear this outfit, I'll think of him as a wrestler and let him put the smack down on his siblings!!

Now, I don't want to leave Eli and Leah out. So, if they were dressed in these outfits and were pro wrestlers, what would their names be? Got any ideas?

Don't be fooled by that smile

Just look at those arm muscles

3 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

That outfit is so cute! I think Eli should be optical man and Leah bucket head... haha

The Shane Gang said...

You make me laugh!

Shaina said...

Ok I think Eli should be super 6 eyes (you know instead of 4 eyes with just one set of glasses) and each pair of eyes/glasses gives him a different power.
Leah should be Bucket Kicker. You know how people say "kick the bucket" she's the one that enforces that.