Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged: Picture Style

My friend Brittney tagged me on this “picture tag” I thought it was kinda fun!
The rules for this tag are simple. You must drop everything you’re doing and take the following pictures–WITHOUT cleaning up first!

1. Kitchen Sink-I'm glad I did the dishes. I usually don't before I go to bed.

2. Favorite Room-This is where I hang out and relax at night.

3. Fridge-Don't be worried, I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow morning. You want me to pick you up anything?

4. Closet-Not too bad

5. Self-Portrait-Not too bad either :~)

6. What your kids are doing (or spouse, if you don't have any kids)-Eli and Leah are sleeping too, but Noah's the only one, I think, that wouldn't wake up and freak out if I took his picture while he was sleeping.
7. Favorite Shoes-Flipflops, it's the off-season for them8. Bathroom-It's hard to take a picture of the entire bathroom.

Well, that's it. Tag: Sarah B., Shaina and Jessica!!!!

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Too bad I read this at work where I don't have my camera and none of those places exist. I'll have to do it sometime when I get home. Of course that means it'll have to wait until after I cook dinner and do the dishes and after I watch Bones while I fold laundry and straighten up the room.... darn.