Saturday, October 11, 2008

Leah's B-Day

SO......I know you're all dying to hear who won the gold star for guessing how many tickets we won at Chuck-E-Cheese. Drum roll please: (insert drum roll sound effect here)


Sarah Burgoyne


She guessed 2000 tickets and she was right. (She was the only one who guessed) Sarah has already received her gold star and I hope she's showing it off to all her friends. As for the rest of Leah's birthday, I'll give a quick rundown, mostly in picture form and that will be all.


Ready? Here we go!!!


Leah, first thing in the morning.
Mike and I decorated the house with balloons and streamers. Thank you Dollar Store! (the best place for party supplies)
Eli "helping" me make the cake.
Don't forget about Noah. He was there too.

One of the coolest presents Leah got was this jewelry box from my Dad. He MADE it. I'm so impressed and jealous that he has all the power tools he needs to make this.

I don't know what to say about this picture other than this better not be signs of things to come.

The gang at Chuck-E-Cheese

This is my brother-in-law, Mark. He won 614 of the 2000 tickets all by himself. He's available for rent for birthday parties and barmitzvahs. Just contact his manager (me) to book a party. There is a six month waiting list, so schedule now!

This is Leah's cake. No, I didn't steal it from a Beehive who's doing her personal progress. I'm not 12; I just have the cake decorating skills of a 12 year old.

Leah wasn't impressed with the cake either.

Poor Noah got caught in the crossfire of all the birthday celebrations. The results were tragic.

These next two picture are not birthday related, but they're cute, so I felt like adding them.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

I would have guessed, but Mike had already told me so I tried to be honest instead. By the way, I still love the cake!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I too love your cake, I think its cute :) How ever Hannah did point at it and call it a spider.... I can't wait to see how much Leah has changed in the past year. It's amazing how much she looks like you. I told Will last night, as we looked at your blog, that there was no question that Leah is your daughter:) I love the picture of Leah on the cell phone brushing her hair, so girly :)