Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was a good mom today

I took my kids to the playground since it was 60 degrees outside today. We have to get it in while we still can. I don't know how much longer this good weather is going to last. But just taking the kids to the playground isn't the only reason why I was a good mom today. I actually pushed Leah on the swing! And for a long time too!! I'm patting myself on the back right now, as I type. I know, pretty tricky. I also pushed Noah on the swing. This was his second time on a swing, ever. Yesterday was his first time. I think he likes it.

Here are some cute pictures:

Wait....wait a minute. How did those pictures get in there? Those are pictures of Eli pushing Leah and Noah, not me. OOOOooops.



Okay, that's better. Even though you can't see me, I swear I was the one pushing them AND taking the pictures. Sure, I can type and pat myself on the back at the same time, but I can't push a swing and take a picture of myself doing it. I'm not that good.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Way to let the good mom in you shine! I love the picture of Eli pushing Noah, I can imagine Noah thinking "this is one of those times when I have to ask myself, how much do I really trust my older brother?" I bet he'll have that thought many times.