Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chocolate is never a bad thing, right?

I'm a teacher for our Relief Society. My turn to teach just happens to come up this week, on Valentine's Day. Do you think it would be bad to bring a couple of bags of V-Day chocolates to share? Back in November, I made a bunch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and brought them. They were all eaten and I had tons of participation from the ladies. I figure, by the end of three hours of church, blood sugar levels are starting to drop and people are getting tired and hungry. Why not stimulate the brain with a little bit of sugar?

What do you think? And don't tell me not to just because you're jealous that you won't have chocolate at your Relief Society Meeting.

3 comments:

Kenny and Janelle said...

i don't see anything wrong with having chocolate (or really any food that is bite size) at church...oh how i wish you were my R.S. teacher this Sunday...

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I am all for treats in RS, our teachers do it all the time. Besides no matter what kind of false doctrine you teach all they will really remember is how much they loved the chocolate you brought in :)

The Hungry Homemaker said...

DO IT!