Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

The polls are closed and the votes are in. Fortunately, they don't determine the outcome of what the gender of our third baby is. If it did, we would be having a girl. But instead, we're having a boy! Now, I looked at the poll earlier today and the votes were 10 to 9 in favor of girl. I looked at it again just now and those numbers were switched. My guess is that someone who found out what we were having switched their vote at the last minute just so they could say they were right. I don't know for sure though. So, if you did change your vote after finding out what we were having, fess up! Be honest!! Come on!!

Also, if there's anyone who voted more than once (MIKE BELL), please also confess. Or, better yet, keep me in the dark. It made me feel good to see how many people voted. That makes me think that lots of people read my blog. :~)

Keep an eye out for a new poll entitled: What will the name of the new baby Bell be?
Here are your choices and vote for you favorite:
1. Albacore-my favorite kind of canned tuna
2. Requiem-my favorite word in the dictionary
3. LaVerkin-my favorite town in Utah
4. Plate-my favorite thing to put food on

I know, it's a tough choice. They're all so good. Please, take it seriously. Naming a child is a big deal and we don't want to choose poorly. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know. We'll take them into consideration!

7 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

YEA YEA YEA!!! I am so glad for you! That means I will have a boy next too! Yippee! Oh, and I was right, and I didn't change my vote AND I only voted once.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

How about William Franklin Burgoyne III Bell. It appears that we won't be using it or we could always save that one for Mike and Shaina :) P.S. I only voted once and I voted boy!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

P.P.S. I like your new background/template.

Shaina said...

Have you considered any names that are also action verbs or adjectives? Mike (and Bronco Mendenhall) think they make really good names for boys.

Beth schell said...

Congrats! We're having a boy too! You could name him after your favorite presidential candidate to help him remember when he was born. Or your favorite animal as a child. (Mine was a duckie).

Michael said...

Although I do like the choices you put on your poll, I think we should just do the simplest form of name-choosery. "#3! Come here, #3!" Good to go!

Jam said...

HAPPINESS!!!!

Well, I'll offer you the names we didn't get around to, but considered: Daniel, Landon, George, Lincoln, and Otto. Jeff thought it would be cute to name a boy Otto (auto) since he loves cars so much. Of course when you get another little girl you should consider the name Liberty.
There's also: Tinker, Silver, Jingle ...I guess you've heard all of those by now. Sorry, but it's too fun to get a little silly. :)

ps--Your page is so peaceful & pretty.