Wednesday, February 6, 2008

If you're not careful, it'll happen to you too!!

Thanks to Brittney Miskin for tagging me. I didn't really know what it was until I read her blog and saw my name there. So, to all of you reading this right now, check out my answers to these questions and check and see if I put YOUR name at the end of the entry to see if you have to do it next!!
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?I don't usually cook, but I did bake really good peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Some Spanish-speaking country with a nice tropical resort. Of course I would take my honey, Mike with me!
3. When was the last time you cried? I'm happy to say I don't remember
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
1- I was a sophomore at Salisbury High School
2- I was getting ready for the soccer season to start
I can't remember anything else
5 - Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
1- I was engaged
2- Going to school full time at BYU
3- Making wedding plans, getting a wedding dress, etc.
4- Spending all of my time with Mike
5- Trying to pass my classes and get some sleep because I was spending all of my time with Mike
6- Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
1- Getting ready for Eli's 3rd birthday
2- Trying to potty train Eli
3- Trying to help Mike find a job
4- Taking care of Baby Leah, who was 5 months old
5-Hanging out with friends down in Provo
7 - Seven of your favorite hobbies:
1- Playing Soccer
2- Watching HGTV
3- Doing crafts
4- Playing video games
5- Painting/drawing
6- Watching movies
7- Blogging
8 - Five favorite foods:
1- Chinese, especially egg rolls
2- Chocolate Chip Cookies
3- Really good bakery bread
4- Chocolate Milk, I know that's not a food
5- Pizza
Five places you’ve been:
1- Florida
2- California
3- Las Vegas
4- Ohio, exciting, I know
5- Bahamas
10- Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
1- High School soccer
2- Marrying Mike
3- Having Eli and Leah
4- My freshman year when I got to hang out with my brother Will a ton!!
5- Any fun, silly thing I've done with Mike

People I will be tagging are: Shaina and Sarah B. so that you will have something new to blog. Sarah K. because it will annoy her and she needs to blog something new also. Shannon Martino (I read your blog often!). Okay taggies, copy and paste and put your own answers in your own blog, then tag at least four other people.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Those really were very good cookies!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I want some cookies... good thing I made some of my own yesterday. Check out my blog for my answers.

Shannon Martino said...

Oh thanks a lot! fine, I will give in. Check my blog soon :)