Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, You're finally ONE!!


We, in the Bell household, would like to wish an extra special happy birthday to Eli's best buddy Tanner. He's actually turning 4 today, but since it's a leap year, it's almost like he's only turning one. I think he gets a good deal out of the whole thing. His mom was telling me that in years past, they would celebrate on the 28th AND the 1st. I think that would be nice. Also, they get a free family pass to the zoo because his birthday is today. Why didn't Eli wait 9 more days to come? We could have also had a free family pass too. Oh well, I guess I didn't have it too bad with him. He came early and was healthy. I really shouldn't ask for anything more. Well, Tanner, we hope you have a great day full of caged animals, fun toys, and too much cake!

1 comment:

Michael said...

It just ain't right! Kids w/ 1 birthday every 4 years. Next thing they'll think of are Halley's Comet babies--1 birthday every 75/76 years. What kind of sick world are we living in where we let things like this happen?!?!? (How 'bout those obscure comet references!) ;)