Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And the votes are in!!

Plate will be the name of our newest little one! Thanks for all those who cared and voted. I am really feeling the love right now.

The official results are as follows:
Albacore-0
Requiem-4
LaVerkin-1
Plate-5

It was a close race. I'm just surprised there weren't more tuna lovers out there. In the end, Mike and I are really happy with the name. We're relieved to finally know what to call "it". Now, every time I get kicked, I'll say, "Oh, little Plate, quick kicking my bladder!"

4 comments:

Talyn said...

I think Requiem is a girl name.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I voted for Requiem but now that I think about it it does sound kind of girly. I change my vote to LaVerkin because it reminds me of pickles and I really like pickles right now.

Michael said...

I'm just hoping that Plate grows up to be one of those people that lies naked on a table while people eat high-priced sushi off of his stomach. Now THAT would be appropriate naming for such a profession. Or am I confusing "Plate" with "Tool"? ;)

Shaina said...

I watched a CSI episode last night were the killer was one of those human sushi tables (she put blow fish poison on her toenails - sick in many ways). But it made me think of your little Plate! Aww!