Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Craftiness Project #3

Eli's apron: CHECK
I actually finished this on Saturday, but haven't had a chance to show it off until now. Grammy came to town last night, so I've been busy getting every thing ready. Don't worry, Leah hasn't shot her with lightning yet.
It might seem a bit girly to give a boy an apron, but Eli is my big helper when it comes to cooking. I like having him help and I think an apron will make it more exciting to help. Besides that, he needs something to wipe his hands off on other than his pants.

3 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I was totally going to do aprons this year, but alas, I never got to it. Turned out good!!

Shaina said...

Very awesome

Jam said...

Aprons are not girly at all! Smart idea...teach him young. The girls will love that he cooks!!!!