Friday, December 19, 2008

Watch out Grammy!!

My Mom is coming to visit. She's known by my kids as Grammy. Last time she came to visit, Leah didn't like her very much. Leah only did stuff with Grammy when she had something Leah wanted. Hopefully, this visit will go better. I fear for Grammy because Leah recently learned how to shoot lightening from her hand. She does this often and without warning. Here's a picture that I managed to get. Fortunately for me, this was just a warning. I barely managed to survive the encounter. I live to blog another day, but will Grammy? That remains to be seen. So, to Grammy, I say, "Watch out! And make sure you pack clothes made of rubber. I hear those sorts of things do well in a lightening storm."

2 comments:

Shaina said...

That comment before mine looks suspicious... I would delete it or whatever.
Anyway, I'm glad to know about Leah's new skill, I'll be careful not to carry any golf clubs around here. I heard she was asking where I was the other night. I thought it was because she missed me, but now I wonder if it's because she wanted to fry me with her powers. Poor Grammy, I hope she survives.

Michael said...

Her training in the dark side of the force is giving her strength and focus...Power unending! Really, I think she'd be quite the butt-kicker--so consider yourself warned, Grammy! We'll be praying for you!