Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Great Bed Switch-A-Roo

Last night was a big night in the Bell household. Each child slept in a different bed! Pretty exciting!!

This is Eli's brand new twin bed. He was only a about two inches away from outgrowing the toddler bed. Doesn't it look so grown-up?


Leah got the toddler bed. This was her first night in it. She handled it like a pro. We didn't have to go in once to tell her to get back in bed. She didn't cry or anything. It was great. And the next morning, she didn't come out on her own. She just sat in her bed, waiting for me to come in and get her.


Noah got the big crib. He's too big for the bassinet. I love this bedding. It's what Eli used when he was a baby! Noah doesn't seem to like it. The poor kid will just have to deal with a life full of getting what used to be Eli's.



Just as a funny side note, this is what Leah's bed looked like the morning after her first night in a toddler bed.



This is what Eli's bed looked like. Notice anything different?


Who do you think got more sleep? Eli or Leah?

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

We're still waiting for Will to finish the bunk beds so that we can make the big transition. Hopefully tomorrow... I'm slowly going nuts while waiting :)

Shaina said...

Yeah! I'm so glad everyone handled it well, and I love the bedding on the boys beds! (I don't think I saw the crib when Eli was in it, I like it.) Noah may have to deal with hand-me downs now, but there are perks to being the youngest later on in life.