Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally, after 3 years and 9 months....

I got to put Leah's hair in a single ponytail at the back of her head. I don't know why this is such a big deal to me, but it is. Maybe it's because it's a battle just to get her to let me do something OTHER THAN pigtails. Maybe it's because her hair has grown in sections rather than all at once. I'm not sure, but I love it. Take a look!
Okay, so not ALL of her hair made it into the ponytail; I work with what I've got. Some of those hair sections are being really stubborn and refusing to grow at a reasonable rate.

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I totally understand, it took forever for Madelynnes hair to grow long enough for the single pony tail. Isabelle on the other hand can already sport one at 2 years old.

Grammy said...

How can you resist always kissing those pretty little freckles on that pretty little freckled face?