Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ready for action, even on picture day


I got Eli's soccer picture from the end of the season. It made me laugh out loud. I have no idea what he was thinking when the individual picture was taken, but I do know that the photographer had a hard time getting him to understand what to do. He was clearly very excited. Just take a look at his hand. What is he doing?

Also, the group picture is a very good depiction of our team. Most of the kids look silly and some aren't even looking at the camera. That's pretty much what our team was like, silly and distracted. I don't know how much they learned, but they all had fun. I can't wait to watch it all again next season!

1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Holy cow I laughed so hard when you pointed out Eli's hand :) I had to call for Will to take a look and he had a good laugh too. Do you only have one girl on your team? I'm kind of glad that boys and girls have seperate leagues were we live.