Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cousin Time





I got to babysit Blaze this past Saturday. He's such a good baby! He hardly fussed at all. I think he really liked having other little people to look at and entertain him. Noah talked for at least a half hour while Blaze laid on a blanket, staring at him. Leah read him a few books. I changed his diaper. And for those Grammies, Aunts, etc. wondering, yep, I squeezed his thighs. So good, so chubby! Then, after a nice, warm bottle, he took a little snooze. It was so easy, I might just offer to babysit him again.

7 comments:

Wynne said...

Thank you for squeezing his thighs. I squeeze vicariously through you! And you did kiss him on top of the head, right?
~~~Aunt Wynne

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Blaze is so cute! Still cant believe we haven't met him yet :( I really appreciate you have Eli 8 years ago so we can come out for a visit :) By the way Noah is getting so big! His face has changed.

Holy monkey! I'm on my 5th try proving I'm not a robot! These word varifications are suddenly a lot harder.

Wynne said...

Sarah, these word varifications are getting harder and harder! My eyeballs are crossing and falling out trying to get them right! I agree, Noah has changed so much. Keep the photos coming!
~~~Aunt Wynne

annie said...

so cute. all of them. and i'm totally on board with the thigh squishing. maybe do some extra squishing for me

i have to do the word varifications a zillion times too!

Shaina said...

We will take you up on the babysitting offer soon, I'm sure. I'm glad he was good for you and that he likes his cousins so much.
I squeeze his thighs often, and Mike has almost bitten a hole through this lip.

Wynne said...

Well I would LOVE to babysit him. We would have such a lovely time. Could you drop him off in NY??
~~Aunt Wynne

Sarah said...

He is a doll! You're kids are getting so big! xo