Tuesday, February 21, 2012

January Project

There's January's project. It was more of a redo, like last month's. Eli had a nightstand that didn't fit in his room, but desperately wanted to be used. Well, my little pinky pie happened to have enough space in her room for it. So I took the once brown, then blue nightstand and made it white, with a touch of pink. The best part was this entire project cost me about $2.50. I already had the nightstand, primer, paint, sandpaper, and varnish to refinish it. I just needed a new knob. I picked that up at Hobby Lobby for $2.50 (it was on sale, lucky me!). It didn't take too long and the price was definitely right! Now Leah has a fun place to put all her secret papers and special things.




2 comments:

Wynne said...

Wow. You are cooler than cool. Can you build me a new apartment? I bet you can!
~~~Aunt Wynne

Sarah said...

LOVE this! You're so talented! xo